Uncle Bill’s Farm has been helping families enjoy fall fun & create wonderful memories for over 25 years. Before moving to Grinnell, Iowa, Uncle Bill was a native of Maxwell, Iowa. He enjoys antique tractors and is a private airplane pilot.
His partner, Heidi, is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana where she managed a humane society for many years. Together, Uncle Bill and Heidi continue to help animals in need and preserve farm history for future generations.
The farm offers wholesome family entertainment and a safe environment that ensures lots of fun for everyone. The farm is a smoke and alcohol-free area.
In October, you can look forward to:
- taking a hayrack ride out to the Pumpkin Patch,
- meandering through the Corn Maze,
- browsing the General Store,
- picking out giant mums from the Green House,
- bouncing on the Jumping Pillow,
- enjoying Uncle Bill’s barn yard animals,
- playing in the Corn Pool
- refueling at Uncle Bill’s Feed Bag restaurant.
On weekends you can watch exciting Barn Loft entertainers as well as let the little ones ride Uncle Bill’s trains and much more!
Always feel free to contact Uncle Bill by emailing email@example.com